New Zealand Anglo-Nubian Club
Minutes of the AGM held at the
Bealey Hotel & Speights Alehouse
Bealey Avenue, Christchurch
on Saturday 16th May 2013.
Meeting opened by President Diane Craw-McNally at 3.00 pm.
1. Present: Michcelle Wilkins, Bob Greenough, Neryda Macnab, Diane Craw-McNally, Rowena and Jessica Black.
2. Apologies: Margaret Greenough, Malcolm Wilkins, Doug McNally, Irwin Black, Joy
Carnegie, John and Jeanne van Kuyk, John and Jan Walter.
R Black moved that the Apologies be accepted. Seconded B Greenough
3. Condolences: None.
4. Previous AGM minutes read for correctness:
Spelling correction – Affrication to affiliation
Nerda McNab to Neryda Macnab.
D Craw-McNally moved that the minutes be accepted as true and correct, with
corrections listed above. Seconded: M Wilkins
5. Matters arising from previous AGM Minutes:
* Costs of flights for James Simpson- 2013 North Island Breed Show. Invoices to be sent out to other breed clubs, excluding the Saanen Club, for recouping some of the cost of the flights.
6. President’s Report: Taken as read.
D Craw-McNally moved that the President’s Report be accepted. Seconded N Macnab.
7. Secretary’s Report: Taken as read.
R Black moved that the Secretary’s Report be accepted. Seconded M Wilkins.
8. Treasurer’s Report: Taken as read.
* Income $444.72
R Black moved that the Treasurer’s Report be accepted. Seconded D Craw-McNally
9. Matters arising from Treasurer’s Report:
* Payment of Affiliation fee to the NZDGBA, reimbursement for B Greenough.
R Black moved that the reimbursement to B Greenough be made. Seconded D Craw-McNally
10. Correspondence: Inward
* Hamilton Pet Expo – After some discussion members present are keen to attend the expo in august 2013. D Craw-McNally offers to pay half the cost of the site.
R Black moved that the Correspondence be accepted. Seconded N Macnab.
11. Election of Office Bearers:
President: D Craw-McNally nominates M Wilkins Seconded N Macnab
B Greenough nominates D Craw Declined
M Wilkins elected as President.
Vice President: B Greenough nominees I Black Seconded D Craw-McNally
I Black elected as Vice President.
Secretary/Treasurer: M Wilkins nominates D Craw-McNally Seconded N Macnab
D Craw-McNally elected as Secretary-Treasurer.
Editor: D Craw-McNally nominates R Black. Seconded B Greenough
R Black elected as Editor.
Committee: All members present at this meeting will form a committee when needed.
Breed Show Co-ordinators:
North Island: D Craw-McNally and M Wilkins.
South Island: N Macnab and M Greig.
12. Subscriptions: Subscriptions to stay the same – Family/Partnership - $30.00
Single - $20.00
12. General Business:
· All Breed Show – lack of communication regarding ground fees.
· NZDGBA looking at putting a goat recipe book together, require recipes and photos.
· Club to look into having a Facebook page.
· Micro-chips are available from the NZDGBA for $9.00 each.
· Club membership stands at 21 members, some who are magazine only members.
· Trophies – some are missing, some are broken and there are some that haven’t been given out for years.
· No Breed Show Trophies – R Black had donated a Tray for Best Anglo-Nubian for the South Island Breed show.
13. Annual Awards:
HR Does: Greendale Zabilia 87 R & M Greenough
AR Doe Greendale Roabelle 73 R & M Greenough
HR Goatling Greendale Zarina 72 R & M Greenough
AR Goatling Greendale Briony 56 R & M Greenough
HR Doe Kid Greendale Sakara 55 R & M Greenough
AR Doe Kid Greendale Foxy Roxy 51 R & M Greenough
Buck Kid Osment Duke 27 M Wilkins
Buckling Ricardii Rango 2 D Craw-McNally
Buck No Award
HR Best Udder Greendale Zabila 15 R & M Greenough
AR Best Udder Greendale Rosabelle 15 R & M Greenough
HR T&P No Award
AR T&P No Award
Show Sire of the Year Greendale Zanta 97 R & M Greenough
Breeder of the Year Greendale Stud R & M Greenough
Meeting closed: 4.15 pm.